Tuesday, January 19, 2010

~~WhaT diD yoU do??~~

what did you do when you feel angry or temper of someone or something??did you usually yell on people or throwing things around you?? or maybe just keep silent for a while....according to one of the Taurus prediction online,Taurus women are tend to be sensitive and easily-tempered...well,I have to agreed and admit it is true!! I am sensitive and easily-tempered... I could change from good to bad and turn from 'angel' to 'devil' in seconds...to be honest, when I am in this condition, I prefer to keep silent because I should not speak during this critical period as I will mumbling around and I will totally hurting people's feelings... these days are not good enough for me...and I'm not pretty sure why I'm feeling very angry these days....I don't have any assignments yet or being pushed to do something but I did feel angry,what a bad attitude!! I know I've just hurting someone's feelings as well and this is not my first time...I'm terribly sorry for that but you know,it takes time to fix all the mess that I've create...but,from bottom of my heart,I'm very sorry and promise to myself, I'll fix it and would never ever repeat it... I've found these tips when I've went through the Internet and thought that I want to share it with all of you guys out there,maybe you're in the same condition with me right now... and I hope these tips could help us to control our emotion....good day guys...


· 1

Remember that the reward for patience is happiness.

· 2

Realize that things can be handled well at all times; it's just a matter of what kind of attitude you put into it. Take deep breaths.

· 3

Get away from situations where your anger might get the better of you, such as when someone is teasing you. Ignore the other person and walk away. If you must, do this a few times until the person gets the hint that you will not tolerate it. It's okay to use your words or body language to tell somebody you will not tolerate how they are treating you, as long as you respond to them in a calm and matter of fact manner, without being overtly hurtful or trying to embarrass them as they have you. It's never okay to hit somebody for making fun.

· 4

Realize that no one likes to be around people who get angry easily, and act abusive. The only way you can change the situation is by starting with yourself.

· 5

Be considerate of others, and ultimately, yourself. The way you react will ultimately affect your surroundings. If you have to rebuke someone for doing something wrong, you can always do it calmly, in a private place. This method is always better for everyone in the long run.

· 6

If you are angry and you are standing, sit down, if you are sitting then lie down.

· 7

Remember, 5 seconds stand between you and logic, count to 5, and remember that logic always beats anger.

· 8

Stop talking to that person for few minutes to whom you are angry and take deep breath around 5-7 times.

· 9

Think about the good things that person has done for you. What bad have you done to them? Chances are, you've done at least something to them to make them resentful towards you. Make sure you have a clear conscience-then speak.

· 10

Temper can ruin anybody's life. When your eyes are opened it might be too late, so try to control your anger and follow the above steps. It will definitely get you away from tension.

· 11

Count from 1 to 10 in ascending order and then descending order, you will feel a bit calmer.

· 12

Saying hurtful things could be very risky and dangerous and it can hurt someone's heart so please stay calm when you feel hyper.



No comments:

Post a Comment