Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
- 4 keping roti
- 3 1/2 cawan air
- 800 gram serbuk agar-agar
- 1/2 cawan gula
- 1/2 cawan susu pekat
- 170ml susu cair
- 2 sudu besar margerin
- 2 biji telur
- 2 sudu besar serbuk koko
- Masukkan 3 cawan air, 800 gram serbuk agar-agar dan 1/2
cawan gula ke dalam periuk. Didihkan.
- Blend 4 keping roti, 2 biji telur, 1/2 cawan susu pekat, 170 ml
susu cair dan 1/2 cawan air (balance air tadi)
- Yang diblend tadi masukkan ke dalam periuk, kacau sampai
- Matikan api bila sudah mendidih.
- Bahagikan kepada 2, satu biar warna kekal asli, satu lagi
masukkan serbuk koko, kacau sampai sebati.
- Masukkan kedua-duanya dalam loyang secara berselang-seli.
- Biar sejuk, masukkan dalam peti sejuk dan siap untuk
Sunday, September 4, 2011
# current mode: I'm grieving!! sometimes reality does killed!
Friday, September 2, 2011
A woman who dived into the pool spotted the enormous snake resting under a steel ladder on Tuesday, national news agency Bernama reported.
Eight other people, including children, were swimming in the pool at the club in Seremban town, some 60 kilometres (37 miles) from the capital Kuala Lumpur, when the alarm was raised, it said.
The club's management called the fire department, which removed the python. No one was injured.
Bernama quoted a fire department spokesman as saying the snake may have slipped into the pool from nearby bushes to cool itself, as the weather was hot.
Pythons are common in tropical Malaysia, but attacks on humans are rare. It was not immediately clear what type of python was in the swimming pool, but the reticulated python can grow to more than eight metres in length.
# well, it's no longer Crocodile in the serene water, it's now python people!!! it's python!! goshhh how scaryyy ;(